This plenary panel showcases institutions and programs in MENA that have developed innovative solutions to help women entrepreneurs overcome financing, market and policy barriers to grow their business.
- H.E. Rania Al-Mashat, Minister of International Cooperation, Egypt
- Nadia Al Saeed, CEO, Bank al Etihad, Jordan
- Heike Harmgart, Managing Director, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Laura Lane, President, Global Public Affairs, UPS, USA
- Michael Okoroafor, VP, Global Sustainability and Packaging Innovation, McCormick, USA
Moderator: Lubna Bouza, Editor-In-Chief, Business, Sky News Arabia